If you’re moving too fast to read this post, then you probably need to take a minute and a half to watch this week’s Video Book Club clip on John Kotter’s A Sense of Urgency. In the clip, I mention his distinction between real urgency and false urgency. I also share my big take away from the book not it’s not just about the facts, it’s about something else.
- What a Top Chef Knows About Organizational Development – Lessons from Jose Andres
- Three Ways to Avoid Taking the Wrong Job (and What to Do About It When You Do)
- BP’s Tony Hayward: Worst Leader of the Year
- Tim Sanders Shares Leadership Wisdom From His Grandma
- Is your organizational development plan ready for "connect and collaborate"?