If you’re moving too fast to read this post, then you probably need to take a minute and a half to watch this week’s Video Book Club clip on John Kotter’s A Sense of Urgency. In the clip, I mention his distinction between real urgency and false urgency. I also share my big take away from the book not it’s not just about the facts, it’s about something else.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/15973/video-book-club-a-sense-of-urgency "
- James Levine’s Servant Leadership: “I Want to Always Be There for the Players”
- Leadership Lessons Podcast: Amgen VP Kimball Hall
- How Coakley and Brown Pulled Defeat from the Jaws of Victory and Vice Versa: What Leaders Can Learn
- Video Book Club: The Corporate Culture Survival Guide
- Lessons in Winning Gracefully from Coach K