- Repeated sexual innuendo, obscene or off-color jokes, slurs, lewd remarks and language, and other offensive sexual comments.
- Sexually offensive content in e-mail messages, notes and workplace graffiti.
- Sexual propositions, insults, threats, leering, whistling or other suggestive sounds.
- Persistent unwanted sexual or romantic overtures.
- Leering, whistling or other sexually suggestive sounds or gestures.
- Displaying pornographic pictures or other sexual material at work.
- Coerced or unwelcome touching or kissing.
- Subtle or overt pressure for sexual favors.
- Coerced sexual intercourse.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/15644/what-managers-need-to-know-about-sexual-harassment "