- Repeated sexual innuendo, obscene or off-color jokes, slurs, lewd remarks and language, and other offensive sexual comments.
- Sexually offensive content in e-mail messages, notes and workplace graffiti.
- Sexual propositions, insults, threats, leering, whistling or other suggestive sounds.
- Persistent unwanted sexual or romantic overtures.
- Leering, whistling or other sexually suggestive sounds or gestures.
- Displaying pornographic pictures or other sexual material at work.
- Coerced or unwelcome touching or kissing.
- Subtle or overt pressure for sexual favors.
- Coerced sexual intercourse.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.