Question: The executive director where I work keeps e-mailing job ads for out-of-state
positions to my boss. Isn't that considered harassment?
My boss said he just deletes them. It seems rather unprofessional.
So far, I haven't received an e-mail of this nature, but if I do, what would
be the best way to handle the situation? -- Anonymous
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events