The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is putting action behind its talk of cracking down on unequal pay.
A new internal task force works on claims under the Equal Pay Act and other pay-related bias laws.
The agency also has added a section on compensation discrimination to its Web site. Find the EEOC fact sheet at www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-epa.html.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/1530/eeoc-beefs-up-wage-bias-arsenal "
- Military family leave: DOL regs spell out employee rights
- Is it legal to exclude out-of-state employees from our annual outing?
- Show good-faith ADA accommodation effort by documenting interaction with employee
- How much does that employee really cost?
- Placing Employee on 'Involuntary' FMLA Leave Is Perfectly Legal