The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is putting action behind its talk of cracking down on unequal pay.
A new internal task force works on claims under the Equal Pay Act and other pay-related bias laws.
The agency also has added a section on compensation discrimination to its Web site. Find the EEOC fact sheet at www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-epa.html.
- 4th Circuit: You don't have to hire applicant who sued former employer for FLSA violations
- Changing company name doesn't end legal liability
- Pay Attention to New Proof-of-Age Requirement for N.Y. Employers
- Fort Wayne dealership must pay $1.1 million for retaliation
- Working overtime can be an essential function of the job