The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is putting action behind its talk of cracking down on unequal pay.
A new internal task force works on claims under the Equal Pay Act and other pay-related bias laws.
The agency also has added a section on compensation discrimination to its Web site. Find the EEOC fact sheet at www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-epa.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Limiting same-sex perks, DOMA 'unconstitutional'
- Employment law features in Toledo courtroom drama
- Exempt or nonexempt? Analyze your staff before a court does
- Government agencies: Ensure last-chance agreements allow for pre-termination hearings