Over the next two months, thousands of U.S. businesses will be mailed a government survey asking for how they handle absences under theAct ( ). Key questions will focus on the company's and how its workers have used the leave. The Labor Department says answers will be confidential.
The administration plans to use the results in its drive to expand employee rights under the FMLA. For a survey copy, call (202) 219-5095 ext. 159.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/1529/review-your-fmla-policy-in-advance-of-national-survey "
- When romance goes bad: Protecting the company from the fallout
- When contracting with temp or payroll services, make sure it's clear who the real employer is
- Retaliatory job reference is illegal even if a person's hiring was unlikely
- Employee's 'Audio Diary' Spawns Lawsuit Against Pittsburgh TV Station
- Employee returning from injury leave? Don't treat her with 'kid gloves'