Over the next two months, thousands of U.S. businesses will be mailed a government survey asking for how they handle absences under theAct ( ). Key questions will focus on the company's and how its workers have used the leave. The Labor Department says answers will be confidential.
The administration plans to use the results in its drive to expand employee rights under the FMLA. For a survey copy, call (202) 219-5095 ext. 159.
- It all depends on what the meaning of the word 'Involved' is
- The pendulum swings back: More courts hesitate to interfere with minor job changes
- Who Let the Dogs In? Feds Rewrite the Rules on Service Animals
- Will county auditor get to review his own settlement check?
- Message to sick employees: We want you to stay home!