Over the next two months, thousands of U.S. businesses will be mailed a government survey asking for how they handle absences under theAct ( ). Key questions will focus on the company's and how its workers have used the leave. The Labor Department says answers will be confidential.
The administration plans to use the results in its drive to expand employee rights under the FMLA. For a survey copy, call (202) 219-5095 ext. 159.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/1529/review-your-fmla-policy-in-advance-of-national-survey "
- Attempted suicide: Grounds for dismissal or proof of disability?
- Recouping company-paid health plan premiums after FMLA leave
- You'll need a calendar and a calculator: Track past service to check FMLA eligibility
- Workers' comp disability doesn't mean automatic ADA coverage
- What are the rights of an employee who wants leave to care for his pregnant girlfriend?