Question: I’m trying to buy a Microsoft Office 2003 exam-preparation CD bundle with all Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) simulation questions/answers for Microsoft Certification.
I’ve done a little research and found a few companies that advertise themselves to be the best in passing the exams, etc. The ones I found are: Transcender exam practice, Measure Up, Go Certify and Self Test Software, by Kaplan.
Before I invest, I'd like to ask:
1. Has any one of you used any of these products and, if yes, which one would you recommend and why?
2. How much did you pay for the bundle CD for Office 2003? How many CDs did you get in the pack, and where did you buy it from?
3. Does anyone know of any Web sites that discount any of these products?
4. Can anyone recommend where to buy the exam vouchers? Or do any Web sites offer discounted or free vouchers with product purchase?
5. Do any government Web sites in Texas offer any prep materials/resources for this kind of certification?
Thank you in advance for your valued information. -- L. Smart, Dallas, Texas