It’s often difficult for young and middle-age taxpayers to come up with a down payment on a house. However, if you or your kids have your hearts set on a “dream home,” think outside the box: Consider an IRA as a secondary source of funds. Although IRAs are intended for retirement savings, tapping into your account might make sense if it helps to close the deal.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events