By Kimberly Deas
In the 90s, it was the advent of the PC that gave businesses the edge, today it is the tablet PC. First with Apple's iPad, now with BlackBerry, Dell and many others following suit, the tablet PC has become a game-changer for doing business.
In a survey by ChangeWave, the top two uses of the tablet PC are surfing the Internet and getting email, but some companies are taking the tablet PC to new levels.
Take your tablet to new levels with this re-released and newly updated webinar training: The Effective iPad: How to Really Use Your iPad for Business
Here are three examples of unique uses of the tablet PC.
1. A restaurant is using the tablet PC for patrons to place orders, pay their bills and even write real-time reviews while in the restaurant. They have significantly increased their reviews and their business.
2. A chiropractor has downloaded a special app that allows him to take notes and to graphically show the patient specifically what is happening during their adjustments. Patients better understand their treatments and it saves the doctor time. Business has increased 20% since using this tool.
3. A sales manager issued every salesperson a tablet and now when on sales calls, instead of printing presentations, he or she shows a digital presentation. Sales have increased 30%. The sales force loves the ability to be high tech, and the clients appreciate a company that is on the leading edge and eco-friendly by reducing paper usage.
The tablet PC is truly changing the way we do business. How will you use the tablet PC to give your business the edge?
The world has gone mobile. Business people want portable (yet powerful) mobile solutions. The iPad can provide that solution—when configured and used properly. Let industry expert Christopher Breen, Senior Editor of Macworld, show you how on Feb. 29.
This fast-paced 75-minute webinar will give you take-aways (iPromise) that you can put into practice right away. You'll learn:
- How to more efficiently interact with your iPad's input controls and interface
- The most appropriate techniques and tools for moving data on and off the iPad —both locally and remotely—as well as remotely controlling your computer via the iPad
- Tips and techniques for dealing with spam, configuring security settings and troubleshooting an uncooperative iPad
- Best apps for the business use
- How to organize your data and apps
- Plus all the tips and tricks
Kimberly Deas combines her 10+ years' experience in telecommunications with a background in personal coaching and results-oriented training.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/14861/tablet-pc-giving-you-the-business-edge "