Do you have the content of your slide presentation in your head, but loathe working inside slide layouts and placeholders to type text?
In the Navigation pane, go to the Outline tab. The first item you type will automatically be put in Title Slide layout. Press tab and you’re in the subtitle placeholder. Pressing Enter and Shift+Tab will generate a second slide in Title and Content layout. Pressing Enter and Tab will allow you to enter your bullets. This will provide a clean document where you can create detailed speaker notes.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Get to the point! Tips for simplifying PowerPoint
- It's not always appropriate for presentation handouts to match your slides
- Emphasis animations give PowerPoint a spark
- Planning to create a video or automatically advancing slide show from your presentation?