When they’re not matching businesses with outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, Cydcor employees are putting smiles on the faces of children in Peru, Cambodia and Rwanda.
Employees have raised nearly $150,000 for Operation Smile, a children’s medical charity that provides free surgery to reconstruct cleft lips and cleft palates for kids worldwide. For the past several months, Cydcor team members have been working to fund a medical mission to remote locations in the three countries.
Most recently, employee-volunteers planned a casino event that brought their colleagues, family and friends together to support the charity.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- Supreme Court follows Ledbetter logic in AT&T pregnancy discrimination case
- Medical pot laws don't prohibit drug testing
- Consider 360º evaluations to catch supervisor-Bias problems
- Obesity discrimination is common — and against the law
- Consulting firm's 'Full circle' program lets new moms put careers on hold for 5 years