When they’re not matching businesses with outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, Cydcor employees are putting smiles on the faces of children in Peru, Cambodia and Rwanda.
Employees have raised nearly $150,000 for Operation Smile, a children’s medical charity that provides free surgery to reconstruct cleft lips and cleft palates for kids worldwide. For the past several months, Cydcor team members have been working to fund a medical mission to remote locations in the three countries.
Most recently, employee-volunteers planned a casino event that brought their colleagues, family and friends together to support the charity.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Hey, boss, you'd better call HR! Warn managers: Don't fix complaints informally
- Existing attendance policy ignored? Start enforcing rules now
- Grammar Repair Shop: Maintain a short list of words to capitalize
- Don't let pouting employee hurt staff morale