When they’re not matching businesses with outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, Cydcor employees are putting smiles on the faces of children in Peru, Cambodia and Rwanda.
Employees have raised nearly $150,000 for Operation Smile, a children’s medical charity that provides free surgery to reconstruct cleft lips and cleft palates for kids worldwide. For the past several months, Cydcor team members have been working to fund a medical mission to remote locations in the three countries.
Most recently, employee-volunteers planned a casino event that brought their colleagues, family and friends together to support the charity.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Set a clear policy on confidential talks with employees
- During union drive, don't unfairly target pro-Union employees
- When worker may have broken rules, conduct independent investigation to confirm suspicions
- Analyze employee handouts for legally explosive content