When they’re not matching businesses with outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, Cydcor employees are putting smiles on the faces of children in Peru, Cambodia and Rwanda.
Employees have raised nearly $150,000 for Operation Smile, a children’s medical charity that provides free surgery to reconstruct cleft lips and cleft palates for kids worldwide. For the past several months, Cydcor team members have been working to fund a medical mission to remote locations in the three countries.
Most recently, employee-volunteers planned a casino event that brought their colleagues, family and friends together to support the charity.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions
- Employee needs help: What can we do?
- 'Will work for less!' Be wary of reduced-comp pleas from desperate employees
- 'Sexting' causes growing harassment risk in workplaces
- Review policies so voluntary benefits don't become mandates