Pregnant employees of Verizon Wireless can keep in shape with Pilates for Pregnancy classes and nutrition seminars.
They also can participate in online physician seminars throughout their pregnancies and use on-site lactation rooms after their babies are born.
The perks are part of the organization’s, which includes on-site mammograms and fitness centers at many of the company’s workplaces around the country. Some of the sites also employ one or more fitness coaches and offer personal training and a range of exercise classes.
Contact: Donna Lyden, employee-related news and communications manager, (908) 559-7517.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't Forget to Comply With New Minimum-Wage Poster Law
- NYC construction workers gain $4.9 million in back pay
- Legal compliance starts at the very beginning—with hiring
- When inconsistency pays: Lack of uniform policy helps get class action decertified