Pregnant employees of Verizon Wireless can keep in shape with Pilates for Pregnancy classes and nutrition seminars.
They also can participate in online physician seminars throughout their pregnancies and use on-site lactation rooms after their babies are born.
The perks are part of the organization’s, which includes on-site mammograms and fitness centers at many of the company’s workplaces around the country. Some of the sites also employ one or more fitness coaches and offer personal training and a range of exercise classes.
Contact: Donna Lyden, employee-related news and communications manager, (908) 559-7517.
- Notify workers' compensation carrier of potential claims as soon as possible
- Mere guessing at compensation disparity won't help employee win EPA lawsuit
- 2011's biggest wage-and-hour issues--and what to do about them
- Hyundai Ideal Electric faces pay bias suit
- When considering pay cuts, weigh the risk of being on the hook for unemployment benefits