Pregnant employees of Verizon Wireless can keep in shape with Pilates for Pregnancy classes and nutrition seminars.
They also can participate in online physician seminars throughout their pregnancies and use on-site lactation rooms after their babies are born.
The perks are part of the organization’s, which includes on-site mammograms and fitness centers at many of the company’s workplaces around the country. Some of the sites also employ one or more fitness coaches and offer personal training and a range of exercise classes.
Contact: Donna Lyden, employee-related news and communications manager, (908) 559-7517.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- In ACA's second year, large employers respond
- New rules: Minimum wage for piece-rate workers in California
- A few unpaid 'donning and doffing' minutes can add up to penalties worth millions
- Personnel files: Organize your paper trail to minimize legal risks