Pregnant employees of Verizon Wireless can keep in shape with Pilates for Pregnancy classes and nutrition seminars.
They also can participate in online physician seminars throughout their pregnancies and use on-site lactation rooms after their babies are born.
The perks are part of the organization’s, which includes on-site mammograms and fitness centers at many of the company’s workplaces around the country. Some of the sites also employ one or more fitness coaches and offer personal training and a range of exercise classes.
Contact: Donna Lyden, employee-related news and communications manager, (908) 559-7517.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is probationary employee entitled to holiday pay?
- Employee eligible for unemployment comp if he quits because hours have dried up
- Never retaliate for wage complaint--unless you're prepared to pay big bucks!
- Offering new employee higher pay than incumbent of opposite sex? Document why