Under interim final regulations for the Affordable Care Act that were issued last year, grandfathered group health plans—those in place on March 23, 2010, when the law was enacted—don’t have to comply with substantial portions of the health care reform law. But there’s a catch: Those plans are limited in the changes they can make.
- California's wage-and-hour laws apply to everyone--even foreign-owned corporations
- Starbucks shift bosses tipped, assistant managers stiffed
- State law prohibits dipping into employees' tip pool
- Isn't it illegal to withhold pay as punishment?
- Judge reverses decision after Labor Dept. issues opinion letter