The health care reform law requires you to report the value of employees’ health benefits on their W-2 forms. The IRS waived mandatory reporting for 2011, pending future guidance. Now the guidance has been released. It requires employers filing 250 or more W-2s to report beginning with 2012 W-2s that are filed in 2013.
- Check benefits compliance; new enforcement on the way
- The NJ Law Against Discrimination and the over-70 exception
- Parenting leave: To whom must notice be given, and can we require use of vacation leave?
- Double dipping? Severance payments and unemployment compensation
- AT&T's phone or its supervisor: Was either at fault?