Yes, employers must reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities. But that doesn’t mean they have to provide a perfect workplace—or tolerate subpar performance. Instead, make the accommodations that are reasonable. If the employee still can’t perform her job’s essential functions, you can terminate her.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events