It’s one of the most sensitive issues HR pros have to deal with: the boss who treats administrative support staff like they’re personal assistants. Think it went out with the three-martini lunch? Think again.
A recent poll by Administrative Professional Today found plenty of managers who still view support staff as personal servants. Find tips for handling such complaints at www.theHRSpecialist.com/adminroles.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/14605/admins-arent-personal-assistants-and-vice-versa "
- Smart telework options can reduce absenteeism
- React quickly to employee threats; don't be wedded to discipline policy
- You're justified in firing employee you reasonably believe committed 'Leave fraud'
- How can our process elicit more specifics when the union files grievances?
- Deluged with résumés? How to be a speed weeder