It’s one of the most sensitive issues HR pros have to deal with: the boss who treats administrative support staff like they’re personal assistants. Think it went out with the three-martini lunch? Think again.
A recent poll by Administrative Professional Today found plenty of managers who still view support staff as personal servants. Find tips for handling such complaints at www.theHRSpecialist.com/adminroles.
- Warn bosses: Do nothing that discourages FMLA leave or punishes those who take it
- Can we compel a former employee to update LinkedIn to show she no longer works here?
- FSU athletics tutor sues for defamation
- Unions growing nationwide, but not in North Carolina
- Banning Twitter/Facebook now the majority HR policy