Suppose you own real estate property in a pastoral setting that you want to preserve for future generations. Strategy: Donate a “conservation easement” to charity. As long as certain tax-law requirements are met, you can deduct the value of the benefit donated to a qualified charitable organization.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events