Elmhurst-based Results One Financial and its co-founder Steve Salutric face charges of diverting more than $1 million from pension funds it managed.
According to a suit filed by theSecurity Administration (EBSA), Salutric diverted pension funds into companies in which he had an interest.
Salutric’s alleged scam also attracted the attention of federal financial regulators. Earlier this year, his assets were placed in the hands of a court-appointed receiver as the result of a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) lawsuit.
- Don't just ban smoking on-Site; help employees quit
- Keep medical data private, even if new HIPAA rules don't apply
- Madison Square Garden back in the penalty box
- At what point does retired worker become ineligible for PTD workers' comp?
- Hearings before the IDES: 'The People's Court' or the Supreme Court?