Elmhurst-based Results One Financial and its co-founder Steve Salutric face charges of diverting more than $1 million from pension funds it managed.
According to a suit filed by theSecurity Administration (EBSA), Salutric diverted pension funds into companies in which he had an interest.
Salutric’s alleged scam also attracted the attention of federal financial regulators. Earlier this year, his assets were placed in the hands of a court-appointed receiver as the result of a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) lawsuit.
- Same-sex marriage: What's the impact on benefits, policies?
- Bryant Transportation officials sued for unpaid insurance claims
- Is it possible to reduce everyone's hours without running afoul of the law?
- Avoid liability for contractor's actions by staying out of its business
- Prepare for a whole list of changes in new Form 1040