The career page on your web site should focus more on “recruiting” and less on “hiring.” A new CareerXroads study identifies the top 5% of Fortune 500 companies that use their sites to target, engage, inform and respect the privacy of job candidates.
Find links to every site, plus advice on improving your own company Careers page at www.theHRSpecialist.com/careerpage.
- 'Blind' applications help defend against frivolous lawsuits
- Misclassifying employees as contractors? IRS wants to know
- Interviewing: Sharpen skills to stamp out hiring bias
- Is it OK to have a blanket policy of rejecting applicants with criminal histories?
- Can I ask about attendance without violating ADA?