The career page on your web site should focus more on “recruiting” and less on “hiring.” A new CareerXroads study identifies the top 5% of Fortune 500 companies that use their sites to target, engage, inform and respect the privacy of job candidates.
Find links to every site, plus advice on improving your own company Careers page at www.theHRSpecialist.com/careerpage.
- Use managers to conduct some (Not all) reference checks
- There's just no guessing about cross-dressing: Focus hiring on qualifications, not appearance
- School system tends to new teachers' personal needs
- Have those who do the hiring also do the firing
- Rites of spring: The hidden dangers of hiring unpaid interns