The career page on your web site should focus more on “recruiting” and less on “hiring.” A new CareerXroads study identifies the top 5% of Fortune 500 companies that use their sites to target, engage, inform and respect the privacy of job candidates.
Find links to every site, plus advice on improving your own company Careers page at www.theHRSpecialist.com/careerpage.
- Members of protected group flunk job test? Make sure bosses aren't manipulating system
- Ridiculous resumes, inane interviews liven up the hiring process
- Tap into often-overlooked help from the feds
- Don't jump the gun on job offers; control who promises what
- Supreme Court's new term: Arbitration, disparate impact on docket