The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- 4 ways to bring domestic violence out of the workplace shadows
- New tool when employees defect to competition: bonus forfeiture
- Federal disability law doesn't cover security screeners
- How responsible is a parent company for an action filed against a subsidiary company?
- Post injury/illness summary until April 30 this year