The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- Harassment complaint earns retaliation protection if complaint was made in good faith
- Immigration ruling sows uncertainty for employers
- Be alert for retaliation after employee reports wrongdoing
- NLRB pushes back pro-union poster requirement to April 30
- Disability still your call, even if co-workers 'Accommodate'