The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- Is there an FLSA violation hiding in your company handbook?
- What is Philadelphia's law on requesting info on applicants' criminal records?
- OK to ban disabled customers who act belligerently
- Small, but vital, function of a job may make it 'essential' under ADA
- Updated web site helps bulletproof your accommodation practices