The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- Workers can file EEOC claims, even if covered by arbitration pact
- Landscape changing for noncompete agreements in Texas
- Understand the North Carolina Persons with Disabilities Protection Act
- Courts: Truckers' breaks covered by federal--not California--law
- Proven way to win shaky bias suits: Be specific about reasons for discharge