The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Is there anything in the law that makes it illegal to change employees' schedules?
- Interstate truck loaders aren't entitled to overtime
- Even small changes to employees' schedules can equal retaliation
- Cut your retaliation risk: Make sure training is open to everyone who's eligible