The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- Pharma scientists indicted for stealing trade secrets
- That air-tight arbitration clause? It might not stop class-action after all
- When using temps, make sure temp agency retains control of employment relationship
- Celebrate HR Professionals Week, March 1 - 5
- Employees must file discrimination cases within 180 days