If your main workplace is your home, you may be able to deduct expenses attributable to the part of the home used for business purposes. Normally, these “everyday expenses” are personal and completely nondeductible, but you can deduct a portion based on the home’s percentage of business use. Strategy: Use the business percentage method that gives you the biggest deduction.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events