Charitable-minded retirees who have reached age 70½ have another chance to do a good tax deed with benefits. The 2010 Tax Relief Act extends a tax break for “charitable rollovers.” Strategy: Donate funds directly from your IRA. In other words, instead of taking a taxable withdrawal and contributing the difference, you can tap into IRA funds to provide the full amount to charity. There’s zero tax due on the distribution.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events