There’s one tax loophole on the books that’s large enough to drive a truck through … literally. Now it’s even “bigger and better” than before. Strategy: Buy a heavy-duty sport utility vehicle for your business. Due to a provision in the 2010 Tax Relief Act, you can write off most or all of the cost of an SUV placed in service this year—without the usual restrictions.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events