Women turn to blogs nearly twice as often as social networking sites to find information and share opinions, according to PINK magazine.
Here’s PINK’s list of the top business blogs for women, based on site traffic and know-how:
1. Brazen Careerist (http://blog.penelopetrunk.com): Penelope Trunk’s third start-up caters to Generation Y and dispenses career advice.
2. She Takes on the World (http://shetakesontheworld.net): A Stevie Awards finalist for Blog of the Year features interviews with businesswomen and tips on how to focus on your future.
3. BlogHer (http://www.blogher.com): The largest female blogging community, BlogHer is a blog-hosting site and holds conferences.
4. Flokka (http://flokka.com): The place to easily set up your own blog to share your workplace wisdom and connect with other women bloggers.
5. Women Grow Business (http://womengrowbusiness.com): A great resource for timely topics, advice and discussion forums.
6. The Boss of You (http://www.laurenandemira.com): It puts the focus on independent, creative women mastering the business world.