Women turn to blogs nearly twice as often as social networking sites to find information and share opinions, according to PINK magazine.
Here’s PINK’s list of the top business blogs for women, based on site traffic and know-how:
1. Brazen Careerist (http://blog.penelopetrunk.com): Penelope Trunk’s third start-up caters to Generation Y and dispenses career advice.
2. She Takes on the World (http://shetakesontheworld.net): A Stevie Awards finalist for Blog of the Year features interviews with businesswomen and tips on how to focus on your future.
3. BlogHer (http://www.blogher.com): The largest female blogging community, BlogHer is a blog-hosting site and holds conferences.
4. Flokka (http://flokka.com): The place to easily set up your own blog to share your workplace wisdom and connect with other women bloggers.
5. Women Grow Business (http://womengrowbusiness.com): A great resource for timely topics, advice and discussion forums.
6. The Boss of You (http://www.laurenandemira.com): It puts the focus on independent, creative women mastering the business world.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/14297/top-business-blogs-for-women "