After a summer spent getting an earful from vocal constituents, Congress is trying to muster support for—or stop—competing versions of what President Obama now calls health insurance reform. There’s no guarantee that Obama will have a bill to sign before the end of the year. But if he does, it will almost certainly include three elements that will affect comp and benefits pros:
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events