The 2010 Small Business Jobs Act doubles the penalty—now $100, up from $50—for each missing or incorrect 2010 Form W-2 that is filed or corrected after Aug. 1, 2011. Maximum penalty: $1.5 million.
Incorrect W-2s are corrected by filing Forms W-2c with the Social Security Administration.
- NLRB limits arbitration agreement class-action waivers
- Hiring interns: The 4 steps to keeping it legal
- Mere accommodation request may support retaliation claim
- Let's talk politics (or not): Regulating political expression at work
- Follow these best practices for tracking initial discrimination complaints