The 2010 Small Business Jobs Act doubles the penalty—now $100, up from $50—for each missing or incorrect 2010 Form W-2 that is filed or corrected after Aug. 1, 2011. Maximum penalty: $1.5 million.
Incorrect W-2s are corrected by filing Forms W-2c with the Social Security Administration.
- Dangerous Disability: Must You Accommodate Diabetic Worker Who Poses a Safety Risk?
- No translation needed for arbitration agreements to be valid
- Doubt disability? Simple accommodations are best bet
- Worker death means prison for former company president
- What Pennsylvania employers need to know about medical marijuana