At some point, it will happen: Suddenly you’ll find yourself face-to-face with the company CEO, with a few brief minutes to make your best impression.
What will you say? Here’s fodder for just those occasions:
- What are some ways you’ve found to handle a busy schedule?
- Is there someone you credit with helping you be successful?
- What’s been the most rewarding thing about your job?
- What was your first job? What was the best/worst thing about it?
- Is there anything in your career that you would do differently?
— Adapted from “How to Talk to a Company VIP,” Anita Bruzzesse, On the Job.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/14116/how-to-talk-to-a-company-vip "