Do you own a life insurance policy on your own life? If so, you could be asking for tax trouble: The proceeds from the policy will be included in your taxable estate unless you take action. Strategy: Set up an irrevocable life insurance trust. Then transfer ownership of the policy to the trust.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events