The EEOC is coming after you for workplace discrimination. Now what? One good source, surprisingly, is the EEOC's own site, which now offers a section titled "EEOC Investigations, What an Employer Should Know." It can educate you on investigation procedures, arbitration options and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/small/investigations.html.
- Jewish home fires Seventh Day Adventist for observing Sabbath
- Employee refuses to cooperate with internal investigation? That's a firing offense
- Deaf patrons steamed at lower Manhattan Starbucks
- Don't tell supervisors to expect subordinate bigotry
- Look beyond employee's VA disability status to determine if he's disabled under ADA or state law