The EEOC is coming after you for workplace discrimination. Now what? One good source, surprisingly, is the EEOC's own site, which now offers a section titled "EEOC Investigations, What an Employer Should Know." It can educate you on investigation procedures, arbitration options and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/small/investigations.html.
- Is it legal to terminate a highly paid employee just because he earns so much?
- What if client makes a discriminatory request?
- Shopping for Employment Practices Liability Insurance: 6 Questions to Ask
- Supreme Court expands retaliation prohibitions
- Diapers and spankings: equal opportunity humiliation or sexual harassment?