The EEOC is coming after you for workplace discrimination. Now what? One good source, surprisingly, is the EEOC's own site, which now offers a section titled "EEOC Investigations, What an Employer Should Know." It can educate you on investigation procedures, arbitration options and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/small/investigations.html.
- Woodmere Village settles reverse discrimination suit
- Employers, employees affected as Illinois adopts smoking ban
- Bulletproof anti-harassment policy by ensuring employees know how to lodge their complaints
- Unequal performance standards shout—not whisper—disability discrimination
- Beware! Courts giving more leeway to employees who act as their own attorneys