The EEOC is coming after you for workplace discrimination. Now what? One good source, surprisingly, is the EEOC's own site, which now offers a section titled "EEOC Investigations, What an Employer Should Know." It can educate you on investigation procedures, arbitration options and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/small/investigations.html.
- Consider settling if others can bolster individual's sex discrimination claims
- Evacuation plan? New guide helps you avoid ADA complaints
- Beware! Now it's even easier for disabled employees to sue
- Any ethnic stereotype, even a positive one, can trigger a job discrimination lawsuit
- Credibility plays part in handling harassment