Issue: Outsourcing can provide a low-cost way to add online self-service capabilities to your.
Benefit/risk: Self-service can help you manage your benefits, but the wrong vendor can create usage and security problems.
Action: Use the questions below to select the best vendor for your needs.
If the words "open enrollment" conjure up nasty images of endless employee questions, piles of paperwork and time-eating interruptions, you owe it to yourself, and the organization, to check into online self-service benefits.
Instead of knocking on your door every time they need to add or change a benefit, self-service lets employees tap the Web to manage their benefits. Advantages: streamlined enrollment, lower administrative costs, faster response ... and more time for you to handle other matters.
Some organizations upgrade their employee intranets to handle self-service benefits administrati...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Remind bosses: Don't discuss reason for firing with others
- Counter bias claims: Show how your rational promotion process selects best candidates
- Watch out for retaliation—even if employee never made formal discrimination complaint
- Removal of card-check provision makes EFCA passage more likely