Did you just get Windows 7? Just because you can use Windows 7 in many of the same ways you were using Windows XP does not mean you necessarily should. Here are five new things that you can do in Windows 7.
1. Finding programs is just a matter of typing in the first few letters of the application you want to run. For example, start typing “Exc” and you will see Excel pop up at the top of the Start window. Just press enter to start it up.
2. You can still use Alt+Tab to shuttle around your open programs. But, if you use the Windows button and add the Shift key, you can tap the tab key and shuffle through your programs in Aero 3-D. Release the keys and it will go to the window on top.
3. Click and shake the title bar of a window to minimize all but that window. Shake it again to bring all other windows up again.
4. Click and drag a window up to maximize it, to the left to take up ½ of the left side of the screen and to the right to take up ½ of the right side of the screen.
5. Take a quick peek at your desktop in one of two ways. Hover over the little space at the bottom right of task bar, or use the Windows key +D.
Did you also get Office 2010? Join us on 2/8/2011 for MS Office 2010 Demystified and return to productivity!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13645/windows-7-whats-new "