Open-enrollment season provides an opportunity to host a benefit plan brush-up meeting for all employees. Do they need it? Yes! Some 43 percent of employees grade themselves a "C" or worse in their benefits knowledge, according to a Cigna HealthCare survey. Example: 65 percent said they were unsure whether their employer offered a.
- 5 tax-wise ways to pull cash from a C corp
- New economic stimulus law will find HR working closely with accounting
- 8 ways to cut costs with strategic work/life & flex benefits
- When unemployment comp is on the line, job dissatisfaction doesn't justify quitting
- Pregnant employees: Where can you draw the line?