Open-enrollment season provides an opportunity to host a benefit plan brush-up meeting for all employees. Do they need it? Yes! Some 43 percent of employees grade themselves a "C" or worse in their benefits knowledge, according to a Cigna HealthCare survey. Example: 65 percent said they were unsure whether their employer offered a.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Temporary staffing agencies benefit from turning over control
- Pair of cases shows how you can legally use arbitration, but standards are high
- Tighten up attendance policies, or get ready for an unemployment comp hit
- Pennsylvania Law on Inspection of Employment Records