So, how is it done.
1. Choose the tasks view from your navigation pane in Outlook.
2. Start entering project tasks with start and end dates, categorizing them by project. If you’ve already completed some tasks, enter those as well and include any attachments or hyperlinks to any deliverables you created as part of those tasks.
3. Switch your view to Task Timeline to see how tasks lay out across time. It will be easy to spot any potential conflicts in time.
Here are a couple of tips to customizing the timeline view to suit your needs.
- Click on View, Current View, Customize Current View… and select Filter.
- Under More Choices, click the Categories button and select those categories which represent your projects.
For more great tips on using Outlook order Microsoft Email: Outlook Tips and Training from Business Management Daily