The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) last month unveiled I-9 Central, a new online resource center that pulls together all the agency’s information and advice about Form I-9, Employee Eligibility Verification.
It includes instructions on completing the form, tips on I-9 retention, guidance on how to correct I-9 errors and more. Go to www.USCIS.gov/I-9central.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13519/tap-into-new-online-portal-for-i-9-resources "
- Changing company name doesn't end legal liability
- Pennsylvania Law on Inspection of Employment Records
- Seek legal assistance when negotiating contract terms with union
- Follow up after bias complaint to make sure employee isn't experiencing retaliation
- The ICE man cometh ... with a notice of intent to audit