The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) last month unveiled I-9 Central, a new online resource center that pulls together all the agency’s information and advice about Form I-9, Employee Eligibility Verification.
It includes instructions on completing the form, tips on I-9 retention, guidance on how to correct I-9 errors and more. Go to www.USCIS.gov/I-9central.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Offering help at interview doesn't mean you regard applicant as disabled
- Assign HR staffer to monitor and update employees' ADA accommodations
- Operate in several states? Beware arbitration pacts referencing states other than California
- Train supervisors on new risk of workplace retaliation