The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) last month unveiled I-9 Central, a new online resource center that pulls together all the agency’s information and advice about Form I-9, Employee Eligibility Verification.
It includes instructions on completing the form, tips on I-9 retention, guidance on how to correct I-9 errors and more. Go to www.USCIS.gov/I-9central.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Act fast to stop any potential retaliation against worker who complains about bias, harassment
- State Supreme Court affirms $151M verdict against Walmart
- Stick with objective assessments to ensure your processes aren't swayed by bias
- Pepsi pays $120K to settle Hayward ADA lawsuit