The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) last month unveiled I-9 Central, a new online resource center that pulls together all the agency’s information and advice about Form I-9, Employee Eligibility Verification.
It includes instructions on completing the form, tips on I-9 retention, guidance on how to correct I-9 errors and more. Go to www.USCIS.gov/I-9central.
- FMLA leave-taker slipping? Fire away, with justification
- U.S. Supreme Court asks solicitor general to review California law
- Must you grant diabetic employees extra breaks as a disability accommodation?
- Know the risks of DOL's new time sheet app
- Local grocery store and EEOC settle disability bias lawsuit