The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) last month unveiled I-9 Central, a new online resource center that pulls together all the agency’s information and advice about Form I-9, Employee Eligibility Verification.
It includes instructions on completing the form, tips on I-9 retention, guidance on how to correct I-9 errors and more. Go to www.USCIS.gov/I-9central.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Understand CFRA leave limits: Employees' reinstatement rights last just 12 weeks
- OSHA cites grain processing plant
- Love hurts, but retaliation is really, really expensive
- May we terminate a disabled employee who can't perform an essential function?