A new PricewaterhouseCoopers survey of 1,700 employers says employer health costs are predicted to rise 8.5% in 2012.
Employers say they’ll lessen that burden by pushing more costs onto employees through higher co-pays, increased deductibles and making out-of-network care less financially attractive for employees. The survey says 28% of employers will have deductibles of $1,000 or greater for in-network care next year, up from 11% in 2009.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Will making contractors wear our uniforms affect their independent contractor status?
- D.C.-area employers feature fun food perks
- Boost employees' skills and attitudes by challenging them in writing
- 18 Tyson Foods unpaid-Wage suits consolidated in GA court