Although the federal estate tax is back for 2011 and beyond, the 2010 Tax Relief Act includes several favorable estate and gift tax changes, at least for two years. But there’s yet another estate-planning concern for wealthy individuals: Don’t forget about the generation-skipping tax (GST).
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events