Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
- New worry serves as reminder to document discipline
- EEOC throws book at Houston firm for alleged ADA violation
- Comp & benefits outlook 2010: Perks stuck in neutral
- Fort Lauderdale suit shows cops don't know all the laws
- Before we start background checks, should we start asking applicants for birth dates?