Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/1343/steer-clear-of-these-7-red-flags-before-you-terminate "
- Tempted to enact English-only rules?
- Few women on staff? Watch for hostile-Environment claims
- Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor brings balanced employment law perspective
- Suspect employees of theft? Questions are OK, but detaining risks 'False imprisonment' claim
- Don't fear legit discipline after employee complains