Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
- Slackers...Complainers...Chronically Tardy...Keep bad apples from spoiling your bunch
- Keep staff vacation schedules away from public view
- San Francisco supervisors say high-Priced employees face layoffs
- You can lead workers to PCs, but can you make them click?
- Win the talent war: Today's pipeline is tomorrow's lifeline