Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
- Limit hostile environment liability by getting to the bottom of every harassment complaint
- Biased at Tiffany?
- Can we require riffed employees to sign a release before they receive severance pay?
- Mandatory sick leave legislation introduced; HR groups fire back
- Review policies so voluntary benefits don't become mandates