Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Death of a salesman: How to revive your sales-customer relationships
- Establish clear record of who made termination decision and why employee had to go
- No 'Right to effective counsel' in employment lawsuits
- Help managers understand the Age Discrimination in Employment Act