Question Yes No
1. Is the employee over age 40?
2. Is the employee disabled in any way?
3. Has the employee been injured on the job or filed a workers' comp claim?
4. Is the employee a minority or a woman with any conceivable discrimination claim?
5. Is the employee able to claim any discrimination based
on religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual preference or other grounds?
6. Has the employee been involved in a sexual harassment dispute?
7. Has the worker been a whistle-blower?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Responding to employee rants: 4 do's and don'ts
- Try to accommodate chemically sensitive worker--but don't be surprised if it's impossible
- Check calendar when employee files lawsuit covered by employment agreement
- How much are you worth in today's troubled economy?