As of January, HR professionals can earn recertification credit for creating blog posts that cover HR-related topics, according to the HR Certification Institute, an arm of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM).
Each blog post of at least 700 words will be worth 0.5 credits. You can earn a maximum of two credits per year for blogging.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Quash workplace rumors once and for all
- Who says equal opportunity statements can't be fun?
- Feds delay start date for E-Verify, 'red flag' rules
- Preparing your workplace for a possible swine flu pandemic