As of January, HR professionals can earn recertification credit for creating blog posts that cover HR-related topics, according to the HR Certification Institute, an arm of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM).
Each blog post of at least 700 words will be worth 0.5 credits. You can earn a maximum of two credits per year for blogging.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Discrimination? Maybe, maybe not—But retaliation is on the docket
- Must we allow former employees access to personnel files?
- Dealing with difficult team members: the PITAs
- 5 ways to 'mis-lead' with technology