As of January, HR professionals can earn recertification credit for creating blog posts that cover HR-related topics, according to the HR Certification Institute, an arm of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM).
Each blog post of at least 700 words will be worth 0.5 credits. You can earn a maximum of two credits per year for blogging.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Cut lawsuit risk by filling vacant position with similar person
- Want to get bosses' attention on bias problems? Remind them they can be held personally liable
- Spur excitement with employee awards
- Take careful notes during all exit interviews