As of January, HR professionals can earn recertification credit for creating blog posts that cover HR-related topics, according to the HR Certification Institute, an arm of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM).
Each blog post of at least 700 words will be worth 0.5 credits. You can earn a maximum of two credits per year for blogging.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13420/you-can-now-get-hr-certification-credits-for-blogging "
- Start the new year with new system for employee records
- Be careful with doctor certifications: Union contract may trump FMLA rules
- Don't overlook fresh evidence that the employee you fired deserved to go
- How to diplomatically gripe about slackers
- Too small for FMLA? Think again; you may be an 'integrated employer'