More than one-third (36%) of 500 HR professionals surveyed by OfficeTeam believe it’s “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that résumés will eventually be replaced by applicants’ personal profiles placed on social networking sites like LinkedIn or Facebook.
Read four tips for creating an impressive profile at www.theHRSpecialist.com/onlineprofile.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Performance reviews: Cut liability, add punch to annual chore
- Warn employees of the dangers of dipping into 401(k) funds
- Can porn surfing be a 'disability'? Lessons from the IBM case
- Employee relationships help Maryland firm retain workers