More than one-third (36%) of 500 HR professionals surveyed by OfficeTeam believe it’s “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that résumés will eventually be replaced by applicants’ personal profiles placed on social networking sites like LinkedIn or Facebook.
Read four tips for creating an impressive profile at www.theHRSpecialist.com/onlineprofile.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Vague claims of illness not enough to trigger liability
- Wife's pregnancy complications warrant granting FMLA leave
- Learn from biggest losers and winners of '07
- Time to pay attention: the next work/life benefit?