More than one-third (36%) of 500 HR professionals surveyed by OfficeTeam believe it’s “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that résumés will eventually be replaced by applicants’ personal profiles placed on social networking sites like LinkedIn or Facebook.
Read four tips for creating an impressive profile at www.theHRSpecialist.com/onlineprofile.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Working with someone who tells offensive jokes
- Freeport HR director sues for defamation, retaliation, bias
- OSHA levies $218k fine after gruesome hand amputation
- 8 guidelines for recognizing and rewarding employees