More than one-third (36%) of 500 HR professionals surveyed by OfficeTeam believe it’s “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that résumés will eventually be replaced by applicants’ personal profiles placed on social networking sites like LinkedIn or Facebook.
Read four tips for creating an impressive profile at www.theHRSpecialist.com/onlineprofile.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Required by law or not, make harassment training mandatory
- This year's Supreme Court decisions make investigations a must
- Cutting health care costs: The 3-legged stool
- Third state bars access to staff Facebook passwords