The threat of a retaliation lawsuit can make supervisors feel like they have to walk on eggshells when dealing with employees who complain. That kind of overreaction can make good management impossible. Instead, instruct managers and supervisors to document the reasons behind any workplace changes that may have an adverse impact on employees who have complained about discrimination.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events