The new 2010 Tax Relief Act creates favorable estate tax rules for the two years extending from Jan. 1, 2011, through Dec. 31, 2012. If it suits your needs, you can also choose to use the “new rules” instead of the “old rules” for a decedent who died in 2010.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events