Bad managers are not consciously aware that they’re bad managers. And if they are aware of it, they’re probably not willing to admit it to anyone.
Nobody wants to think they might be the problem.
Here are a few clues:
1. Your group is underperforming.is usually linked to bad .
2. Your board is turning up the heat. You’ll feel that right away.
3. Allies are distancing themselves. It’s a clue that you’re damaged goods.
4. You’ve been acting like a jerk. Maybe somebody has said so and maybe not, but at some level you know it. That takes a toll, and unfortunately, you’ll take it out on others.
5. Your decisions are a little off. Decisions are actions, actions produce results, and results are quantifiable.
6. Your relationships are sour.don’t usually make for wonderful spouses and friends.
7. Your employees are miserable. They avoid your gaze, stop talking and look guilty when you’re around.
— Adapted from "7 Signs You May Be a Bad Manager," Steve Tobak, BNET.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13376/7-clues-youre-off-your-game "