The average tenure of an SC Johnson employee is 14 years, a longevity marker the organization attributes to its.
Employees are offered child care, telecommuting, compressed workweeks, job sharing and fitness facilities.
The organization pads its benefits every summer with special events and vacation deals. The family-owned company’s Lighthouse Resort is available to employees and their families for vacations. Plus, the firm has a summer-hours program.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the average employee’s tenure with a single employer is only 4.4 years. At SC Johnson, 77% of workers have been there for at least five years.
Contact: Jam Stewart, (262) 260-2440.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Survey: Work site wellness works
- 'Misconduct' makes employees ineligible for unemployment benefits
- Don't think a successful workers' comp case lets you off the ADA accommodation hook
- Absent-minded employees: 4 steps to get absenteeism under control