In the wake of the recent snow emergencies that swept across the Northeast, many employers have been trying to figure out when and if they have to pay their employees when work is shut down due to severe weather conditions. For the most part, the answer depends on an employee’s status under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events