The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- How should we handle mandatory overtime when determining FMLA leave hours?
- Congress passes new law expanding family medical military leave
- You can insist on complete Labor Dept. FMLA form
- Termination after maternity leave may violate the FMLA
- No-fault attendance alert: Think twice before firing FMLA-eligible employee