The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13137/dol-teams-up-with-aba-expect-more-fmla-flsa-suits "
- Collect proof of FMLA medical leave the right way
- Don't let a scheduling conflict prompt reservists' discipline, firing
- Now's not the time to trim your work/life benefits
- How should we handle a termination when both the FMLA and short-term disability are in play?
- Obama's agenda: 5 ideas to alter small biz