The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- Handling HR issues in wake of the Southern California wildfires
- Employee requests new intermittent leave plan? You can request new certification
- Tell supervisors: Brief contact is OK, but never badger employee out on FMLA leave
- Make sure employee is clear about your system for running and counting FMLA leave
- You may have to agree to part-time schedule after employee returns from FMLA leave