The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are the rules? I'm afraid we wrongly denied an employee's FMLA leave request
- Make sure FMLA eligibility form doesn't create a contract
- Is FMLA leave optional when employee has adequate sick leave to cover her absence?
- FMLA: Worker may be protected even before she's eligible