The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- How to navigate the intersection of the ADA and the FMLA
- Keep your workplace safe for pregnant employees
- Don't rely on software alone to determine employee's FMLA eligibility
- Ballot initiatives in several states and cities usher in employment law changes
- A growing problem: Obese workers cost Texas employers $3 billion