The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Inject more oversight, responsibility into flex schedules
- USERRA and the choice of paying or not paying for health insurance
- Shine a light on SAD, ADA accommodations and the FMLA
- OK to lay off worker who took FMLA leave as long as that's not a factor in the decision