The Wall Street Journal says the partnership essentially “helps plaintiffs attorneys hunt for clients … let the suing commence.” Find more details at www.theHRSpecialist.com/ABA.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employers aren't required to offer intermittent FMLA leave for birth, adoptions
- Two laws, one condition: ADA disability doesn't necessarily warrant FMLA leave
- Beware offering FMLA instead of workers' comp
- Shine a light on SAD, ADA accommodations and the FMLA