Verizon Wireless is using some sought-after benefits to help recruit new employees to fill 900 open positions.
Recruiters for the 79,000-employee cell phone company entice applicants by touting:
- Health, dental and vision insurance that begins on the first day of employment
- A 401(k) program with a 6% company match of the employee contributions
- Annual bonuses, profit sharing, merit increases, tuition assistance, adoption assistance and access to health and wellness programs
- Educational scholarships to employees’ children
- An additional $1,500 in pay to bilingual employees in key sales and customer service jobs.
When Verizon Wireless employees volunteer at local nonprofits, the company kicks in a $750 cash donation. The organization also matches employee charitable donations and offers additional grants to nonprofits where employees volunteer.
Contact: Karen Schulz, Karen.Schulz@VerizonWireless.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/13134/better-benefits-helping-verizon-recruit-900-employees "