Do you prefer cockatoos over cocker spaniels? According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, bird owners are more likely to be admin pros.
The survey also revealed:
- Workers with dogs were more likely to report holding senior positions.
- Workers who own snakes or other reptiles are the most likely group to earn six-figure salaries.
- Workers who keep birds report the most job satisfaction.
Other professionals likely to have birds: advertising professionals, sales reps and construction workers.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- $1.3 million discrimination judgment against Spitzer senior
- Set a clear policy on confidential talks with employees
- Feel free to offer constructive criticism when evaluating employees--even good ones
- Prepare employees for benefits changes or lose their trust