Reminder: Keep your summary of job-related injuries and illnesses that occurred in your workplace last year posted until April 30. (Prior to 2003, you had to post that data only through February.) Also, post only the summary form (OSHA Form 300A), not the complete log. You can skip this requirement if your organization employs 10 or fewer people or it's in a low-hazard industry. (For more details on the rules and a list of exempt industries, go to www.osha.gov/recordkeeping.)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Punctuality matters! For some jobs, being on time is an essential function
- What's our ADA liability if an employee never informed us he needed accommodation?
- Court nixes Section 1983 protection for age bias cases
- Mandatory overtime and the ADA