Reminder: Keep your summary of job-related injuries and illnesses that occurred in your workplace last year posted until April 30. (Prior to 2003, you had to post that data only through February.) Also, post only the summary form (OSHA Form 300A), not the complete log. You can skip this requirement if your organization employs 10 or fewer people or it's in a low-hazard industry. (For more details on the rules and a list of exempt industries, go to www.osha.gov/recordkeeping.)
- Illness controlled by medicine can still be a 'disability'
- Returning from FMLA leave may require ADA accommodation
- HR CSI: Conducting a post-mortem of a legal claim
- Settling case? Prevent a second lawsuit by including promise not to reapply
- Severe but short-term conditions can qualify for ADA protection