Employees rate the current performance of their immediate supervisor (72% said it was “good”) higher than the performance of their organization’s CEO (62% said it was “good”), according to an annualsurvey by APCO Worldwide consulting firm.
Also, 77% of employees surveyed said their organization was headed “in the right direction.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- N.J. employer groups make commitment to improve wellness
- Both love and justice are blind: Consider banning boss/employee relationships
- Housing problems overtake child care as No. 1 EAP request
- Pregnant employees: Where can you draw the line?