Employees rate the current performance of their immediate supervisor (72% said it was “good”) higher than the performance of their organization’s CEO (62% said it was “good”), according to an annualsurvey by APCO Worldwide consulting firm.
Also, 77% of employees surveyed said their organization was headed “in the right direction.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Georgia law requires issuing DOL-800 forms for all separations
- Any negative comments about work injury may lead to lawsuit
- Obama health plan would raise coverage, some employer costs
- What's Working: 6 Hot Compensation & Benefits Best Practices