Employees rate the current performance of their immediate supervisor (72% said it was “good”) higher than the performance of their organization’s CEO (62% said it was “good”), according to an annualsurvey by APCO Worldwide consulting firm.
Also, 77% of employees surveyed said their organization was headed “in the right direction.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Did Elmhurst firm raid pensions? EBSA, SEC want to know
- Mold at work spawns new class of workers' comp claim
- Warning: Draft clear compensation agreements to avoid needless litigation
- Health clinic is latest wellness perk at bio-tech firm