Employees rate the current performance of their immediate supervisor (72% said it was “good”) higher than the performance of their organization’s CEO (62% said it was “good”), according to an annualsurvey by APCO Worldwide consulting firm.
Also, 77% of employees surveyed said their organization was headed “in the right direction.”
- You can lead workers to PCs, but can you make them click?
- Pay & perks drive satisfaction, but HR perceives differently
- Look for these 5 qualities when choosing a wellness provider
- Additional workers' comp benefits end at initial Social Security benefit age
- Shelter yourself from gathering storm of ERISA claims