The new tax law signed by the president on Dec. 17 finally resolves the uncertainty over federal estate taxes … at least for the time being. The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010 increases the estate-tax exemption and lowers the top estate tax rate for a two-year period.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events