According to a recent Randstad survey, finding a fit with a company’s culture is essential.
The survey reveals that 35% of employees report company culture has the greatest impact on morale, while 22% believe it has a major effect on productivity. Among workers ages 18 to 34, 23% say it plays the biggest role in building job satisfaction.
So, what kind of company culture do you have? And does it fit who you are?
Workers responding to the Randstad survey said:
- 38% of workers list their current work culture as All Hands on Deck: Everyone works as a team to get jobs done, no matter your title or position.
- 18% label their company as having a Process culture: It’s all about data, grids and forms.
- 16% have a Work Hard/Play Hard culture: While employees take pride in their work, fun and action are the rule here.
- 12% say theirs is a Tough-Guy culture. Get the job done is the focus, and feedback and constructive criticism reign. You are expected to know what you are doing with little or no direction.
- 16% of survey participants said “none of the above.”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/12971/hows-your-company-culture "